Based in Hale, Strategic North is simple to get to with nearby motorways, public transport and is close to Manchester airport; the main international hub for the North of England, and largest regional airport in the UK. Our office is 10 miles from Manchester City Centre, which equates to approx. 30 minute car journey.
- Junction 6 (Hale, Wilmslow & Macclesfield) on the M56, then the A538 through Hale Barns.
- The M56 can be accessed from the M6 via Junction 9.
- Manchester Airport is a approx. 15-minute car journey away.
- Altrincham Tram Stop is a approx. 10-minute walk from our office. The Metrolink connects surrounding parts of the Greater Manchester area to Manchester City Centre.
- Hale Train Station is approx. a 5-mintue walk from our office. This is on the Chester line, and departures from Manchester Piccadilly, stopping at Stockport Train Station.
- Alternatively, the Manchester Airport Train Station is a 20-minute journey from Manchester Piccadilly.
- Stockport Train Station is the nearest stop on the London-Manchester line. From here it’s a approx. 20-minute car journey, or you can connect on the Chester line train to Hale Train Station.
If you require a car parking space at our office, please let us know and we shall try to arrange one for you. Otherwise, public car park locations are:
- Cecil Road East Car Park, Hale, WA14 9NT
- Brown Street Car Park, Hale, WA14 2ET
- Goose Green Car Park, Altrincham, WA14 2FF